Sr. .NET Developer
at OrangeGrid (View all Jobs)
at OrangeGrid (View all Jobs)
OrangeGrid is looking for a hard working, passionate, fun-loving, happiness-seeking, creative developer to be part of our growing family. If this describes you, by all means, keep reading! We want you!
You will be a critical member of a small team working to build an Intelligent Business Process Management Suite (iBPMS). This isn’t your normal position where you may be relegated to one small piece of the company’s technology or a project that doesn’t matter. Instead, you will be instrumental and have the chance to work in many areas of our system.
As a Sr. Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development and unit testing of the end-to-end code that drives the OrangeGrid suite of iBPMS solutions. Working with the Architecture, FrontEnd, and QA teams, you will take concepts from wireframes, mock up, and user stories and develop them into working code with emphasis on Service Oriented Architectures, reusability, and customization through data-driven configuration. Because OrangeGrid provides iBPMS solutions to a wide array of customers the code will have to be built with flexibility, scalability, and 3rd party integration in mind. We expect a lot, but we give a lot. Here’s what we want from you:
- Have a desire to work with other technology superstars, building and operating an awesome product.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Believe in a happiness-driven work environment.
- Likes to communicate. A lot.
- Have a “get it done” mentality.
- Not afraid to have fun.
- And of course this stuff:
- Collaborate in an Agile environment to design and develop front-end solutions
- Review code from 3rd parties and acquisitions and establish integration and implementation plans
- Research, test, and implement new technologies, applications, and tools
- Establish secure coding practices and best coding practices
- Provide support to production support engineers as needed
- Work with the product owners to design, develop, and implement new features and applications
- Develop .NET windows applications, web applications, and mobile applications using c#, Visual Studio, and Xamarin.
- Expert ASP.NET MVC skills
- Expert C# development skills
- Very Strong MSSQL skills
- Expert at creating and consuming web services using technologies such as SOAP, REST, WCF, Generic Handlers, etc.
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Past experience in development of SaaS and consumer facing applications
- Knowledge of W3C and OWASP standards
- Experience implementing and leveraging CI tools
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
- Able to self-manage and required to lead certain projects
Here’s what we give to you:
- A happiness-driven work environment
- Your favorite snacks and drinks
- The opportunity to work on forward-thinking products and technology
- Competitive salary
- Generous time-off policy
Apply for this job