Last Updated July 2017
Description: All user portals are down, latent to the point that they cannot be reasonably accessed, or core functionality is impaired with no workaround.
Description: A specific user portal or services is down, latent to the point that they cannot be reasonably accessed, or core functionality is impaired with no workaround.
Description: One or more portals or services are experiencing latency, or core functionality is impaired but there is a workaround.
Description: Functionality of a non-critical component is impaired with or without a workaround.
Severity Level 1: 15 minutes
Severity Level 2: 30 minutes
Severity Level 3: 1 hour
Severity Level 4: 8 business hours
- Problems should be reported to the customer’s assigned Relationship Manager via email or phone
- Each Relationship Manager will provide their customers with an escalation matrix and on-call information to report issues after hours
- Service tickets include any request for a change in the system or configuration of the services provided to the customer
- Service tickets will be responded to within 1 business day
- Uptime is measured by an external monitoring system
- Uptime sampling period is from 5am to 6pm Pacific, 7 days a week
- Target uptime meets or exceeds 99.95%
- OrangeGrid will take commercially reasonable efforts to make the system available 24×7
- OrangeGrid business hours are 5am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- After hours support for Severity 1 and 2 level issues is provided via on-call
- A standing weekly maintenance window is established starting Saturday 8 pm and extending to Sunday 2 am. OrangeGrid shall make every effort to keep all maintenance activities within the standing window.
- OrangeGrid reserves the right to schedule Emergency maintenance with or without notice between the hours of 8pm and 2am 7 days a week