OrangeGrid is looking for a hardworking, dependable, passionate, fun-loving, happiness seeking, Config Engineer to be part of our growing family. If this describes you, by all means keep reading! We want you!
We expect a lot, but we give a lot. Here’s what we want from you:
- Have a desire to work with technology superstars, building and operating an awesome product.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Believe in a happiness-driven work environment.
- Likes to communicate. A lot.
- Have a “get it done” mentality.
- Not afraid to have fun.
- And of course, this stuff…
The Configuration Engineer is responsible for building business processes, workflows, tasking and automation within a highly configurable framework for our clients in the Financial Services industry. Our company is looking to hire a motivated and experienced individual, working directly with a range of stakeholders including Customers, Vendors, internal IT staff, Sales, and the Business unit. The right person will need to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing OrangeGrid environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Applying business process and workflow methodologies to customer problems and requirements
- Working hand-in-hand with customer aligned Business Analysts and Client Relationship Managers to configure all aspects of OrangeGrid to align with customer requirements and business objectives
- Using a mix of SQL, XML, and GUI driven tools, design, configure and implement customer data models and processes
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, rules, robotics, automation, tasking, workflow, and 3rd party integrations
- Coordinate and support third party integrations
- Work closely with product management and development to identify areas of improvement or custom development opportunities
- Demonstrating functional solutions to the customer
- Listening to and comprehending a customer’s problems and needs in order to quickly pinpoint efficiency savings
- Sharing knowledge and create best practices to be used across all departments including Sales, IT, Executive Management and Support
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with key external stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience administrating a configurable framework such as ServiceNow, SalesForce, or equivalent
- Proficient with writing and debugging SQL statements
- Proficient with XML
- Experience troubleshooting SaaS based applications
- Experience with BMPS systems such as Pega or Tipco a plus
- Possess both technical and functional skills, i.e. capable of interpreting business requirements to technical application. Produces systems and workflow diagrams.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication, effective listening, and collaboration skills.
- Experience with product design, integrated testing, migrations and implementation/release processes. Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent working experience.
Here’s what we give to you:
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Time-Off Policy
- On-site amenities include: Fitness Center (including classes and personal trainers), Game Room, Car Wash services, Dry Cleaning, Bike Storage, Farmers’ Market and local “pop-up” restaurants.
- A happiness-driven work environment; We like to have Fun!
- Your favorite snacks and drinks
- The opportunity to work on forward-thinking products and technology
- Competitive salary ($85-$100k doe)
Please send resume to email@example.com