Product Support Engineer
This position is for an OrangeGrid Product Support (Configuration) Engineer responsible for building business processes, workflows, tasking and automation within a highly configurable framework for our clients in the Financial Services industry. Our company is looking to hire a motivated and experienced individual, working directly with a range of stakeholders including Customers, Vendors, internal IT staff, Sales, and the Business unit. The right person will need to demonstrate proficiency in:
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing OrangeGrid environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Applying business process and workflow methodologies to customer problems and requirements
- Working hand-in-hand with customer aligned Business Analysts and Client Relationship Managers to configure all aspects of OrangeGrid to align with customer requirements and business objectives
- Using a mix of SQL, XML, and GUI driven tools, design, configure and implement customer data models and processes
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, rules, robotics, automation, tasking, workflow, and 3rdparty integrations
- Coordinate and support third party integrations
- Work closely with product management and development to identify areas of improvement or custom development opportunities
- Demonstrating functional solutions to the customer
- Listening to and comprehending a customer’s problems and needs in order to quickly pinpoint efficiency savings
- Sharing knowledge and create best practices to be used across all departments including Sales, IT, Executive Management and Support
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with key external stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience administrating a configurable framework such as ServiceNow, SalesForce, or equivalent
- Proficient with writing and debugging SQL statements
- Proficient with XML
- Experience troubleshooting SaaS based applications
- Experience with BMPS systems such as Pega or Tipco a plus
- Possess both technical and functional skills, i.e. capable of interpreting business requirements to technical application. Produces systems and workflow diagrams.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication, effective listening, and collaboration skills.
- Experience with product design, integrated testing, migrations and implementation/release processes. Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
$87,000 to $102,000 /year
Work Remotely: Temporary due to COVID-19