THE COMPREHENSIVE WORK ORDER MANAGEMENT, CHANGE MANAGEMENT, AND PROCESS WORKFLOW SOLUTION FOR MORTGAGE SERVICERS
Featuring turnkey process workflow and oversight tracks for…
OrangeGrid now offers turnkey process workflow templates – called Tracks – to get you going fast! With OrangeGrid’s turnkey Tracks, Mortgage Servicers are empowered by both the ease of an off-the-shelf software solution and the change agility of our 100% configurable business process workflow environment.
- Robotic Rules Engine (automate allowable pricing and SLA’s per service, geo territory, load balancing for assignments, etc.)
- Kick off automated workflow with built-in rules and roles
- Interactive dashboard with key performance indicators, calculated costs, compliance matters, and custom dashboards with integrated SLA’s
- Tasking for Servicing Employees, Vendors and Customers (follow-ups, bid approval, etc.)
- Automated Workflow, tasks and document templates
- Photo uploads, bulk selection, approve and expore
- History tracking, notifications, and invoice creation
- Much more…
Connect all your siloed legacy technology platforms within a single, intuitive interface, and digitize workflow.
Bi-Directional integrations provide seamless orchestration of all your technology systems within a single environment. Seamlessly connect all your siloed technology platforms finally get internal and external systems “talking”.
OrangeGrid integrates with Servicing Systems of Record, National Mortgage Service Providers, Third-Party Applications, VOIP Phone Systems, Shipping Services, Document Signature Applications, and so much more!
OrangeGrid’s award-winning no-code technology framework eliminates SDLC’s, and empowers business leaders with the ability to achieve quick technology wins, eliminate technology migration risks, manage costs, and return leadership time to tackling market – not system – challenges.
We move faster because OrangeGrid has already done the heavy lifting by pre-creating common software objects that are compiled in a UI by a business analyst – NOT software developers with lengthy development timelines.